Nov 12, 2008

Email 4

His Email

11:22 5 July 2008

I am still do not know what you expect from me when you say compensation?

1:31 15 July 2008

Please do not present me with unreal expectations. I am willing to do what I can to put this behind us, but I have limitations.

5:36 15July 2008

Hello ,

I would like to present you with a watch that you have been asking for.

OK?

K●●●n

My Email for his Email

5:4715July 2008

Liar !!!!!!!!!!!

It was a promise one year ago.
It is not compensation. Is my value only $2.000 in three years?
You have Porsche !!!! You can sell it if you don't have enough money .
Is it a result of its idea for three days?You can it one mints !!!!
Do not joke. !!!!!!


His Email
7:02 15.July 2008

I am not joking.

I do not feel that I owe you anything from a monetary standpoint, so I feel that the offer of a nice watch is
actually a very nice gesture from me.

↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓  ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ 
                 lowest

However, I have not received even it.
             
continue  soon

Copy of without permission prohibition