Nov 9, 2008

Email 3

After I send it four times, it does with the Email that came from the turtle.

********

I to turtle
13.July

Liar !!!!!!!!!!!

You knew the big risk of our relation. But, you did it !!
So, You should compensate. You know it very well.
You kept continuing if not coming out to me.
You played with my mind. But,I always worried about you when you had flu
and your dinner,hole of socks etc.......
But,you had me iron. It's wife's work.I won't be permitted to have kept being being cheated
for three years in a single phrase.
You damaged me for three years. It's big risk. You know it already.
I do not want never to associate with married people. I know all parties concerned become unhappy.
So, I ask it three years ago and many time.

I received big damage. You should receive damage more than me.
Because, you made this problem.
You should not have associated with me if you wanted to defend your family. You should have learnt that the play have to pays all money.
You were able to buy the woman by paying money. It's no risk.
I told it long time ago.You crushed three years of my life. I could find new boyfriend.
Then, I didn't separate with boyfriend for you.
You should suffer by you more than happy.

I feel the chill by I was sharing your Dick with the wife.
It was not good always .
She might be surprised if she know it.
I am waiting for the plan of this compensation from you.
You were imaginable of this situation already.


13 July

Liar !!!!!!!!!!!

How the 'A chance' 'figure out' ' big surprise' 'understand'
I told you that don't give me bad surprise. But, you did it !
And, I'll take Hotel in Fort Collins if I go to there.
But, you told me that please come to house.
I can go to your house !!!
I know that you had souvenir of Duty free and PC image was concealed.
I know many your suspicious behavior.

14.July
Liar !!!!!!!!!!!

What that ? I don't understand it anything.
The constant threats and bad discussions are not helping the healing process.
I don't know why ? Because,you don't have any problem.
I have big problem. I lose my life three years and big damage by you.I want to your compensation.
I do not speak to the person who lives with you.
They will learn some time even if I do not talk. I am not unfair like you.
Honest and fair woman


********************

14.July
From:
Sent: Monday, July 14, 2008 7:13 AM

To: K●●●n
Subject: CompensationImportance: High

Liar !!!!!!!!!!!

You told me of the lie again .
I could not eat and sleeps and now.
My mind was burst and my wound never heals.
You had the chance to inform me of the fact many times.

I gave you the chance many times.
You thought about it enough for two days and three years.
I want to conclude this problem to me early.

So, please tell me your compensation until 15:00 today (your time)


His Email

I also want this to conclude as quickly as possible.
The constant threats and bad discussions are not helping the healing process.

I am not really clear on what you expect for compensation, but will reply later today.

*****************

It continues.

Copy of without permission prohibition