Nov 16, 2008

Email 5

His Email

7:35 15.July 2008

I do not agree that you are owed money as compensation for time previously spent together. That is ridiculous.

My Email

PIG !!!!!!
I'll go to there this weekend.I ask to my boss that I take personal now.
He say me OK. Then I resevation for airticket.
We have to tolk each other soon on your twon.
I can go your house.Please call me at 21:30 tonight(14th your time)

His Email

9:29 15.July 2008

Why would you come to Colorado?That makes no sense at all.
I am trying to support your communications, but you are being unrealistic.
Please don't take this approach.
I will call you at 2130 this evening to discuss. I hope we can reach some conclusion.

My Email

Will you protect one's family by the risk only of it?
So,Then, there is no problem even if it breaks.
This is a realistic tale.
You do not accompany the pain.
This is easy for you.

I have National holiday with Personal holiday !!

You do not suffer anything.
I think that I should owe the big risk.
But,It's not big.I can make for big risk if you cannot it.
I gave you thinking time.

His Email
10:37 15:July.2008

Let's discuss later when I call you.


continues to next

Copy of without permission prohibition