Nov 8, 2008

Email 1

He is called a turtle in China.

My friend had come from NY this week. We decided to paste the banner to HP each other, and to induce it to this blog site.And,We made this proposal friends, and they acknowledged it.

He said that he would take vacation with me many time.
But, I did not it.
So,I wanted to clarify the matter of this year vacation.
I sent Email that confirmed his real intention.
I learnt his real intention and truth by his Email.

He was no answer though I planned at the vacation and presentation was done to him.

************
My Email

29.Jun.2008

Hi ! Darling !

How was your trip with your Boss ?
Were you able to meet the boss smoothly in the airport?
I told you for our vacation for Bintan IslandIt's Indonesia form Singapore by boat.
I found good place and Hotel more than Bintan Island.
That's Samui Island in Thailand !!!!!!
But, If we do not reserve it early, it is difficult for the airplane to take it.
So, Please think about the place and the schedule where it goes early.

http://www.samui-hotels.com/melatibeachresort/index.htm
This is new Hotel. Open was at 2008 !!!!
I want go this Hotel with you !!!!!
The set pricing of the airplane and the hotel is reasonable.
http://www.tongsaibay.info/new/jp_accom_cottage.php
http://www.sixsenses.com/Six-Senses-Hideaway-Samui/index.php

http://www.samui-hotels.com/chawengrb/rooms.htm

http://www.fourseasons.com/kohsamui


6.July.2008

Hi ! K●●●n !

You have problem always by my call .
Because,you are concealing me. I'm not your shadow.
I don't want it. But, you want it.
I'm very tired from this unnatural relation with you.
I don't want
any more this relation.
Please look for other woman if you hope for it.
You are silence to me again.
You have national holidays in this weekend.
You didn't spend time and speak with me on your national holidays any time.
You know very well that you didn't anything me.
It is not my boyfriend.

I learnt it by the friend yesterday. I was shocked.
So, She is very very very happy now.
It is quite different from me. I noticed the relation to you was wrong.
It is different that we hope mutually.
We will mutually find another partner for happiness.



7.July.2008

Hi! K●●●n !

You are refusing me again.
It's real your mind to me.
You only are understood, and you cannot correct it.

I know a person who is busier than you. Please do not make an excuse.
They can do it.

1. What can you do except painfully giving it to me?
Please do not send your Email me any more if you cannot do anything.
I can know that by nothing.



9.July.2008

Hello

We had small Summit now.
I cannot endure this situation any more.
You would not like my complaint any more either.

We do not have enough communications tool.
We difficult take happy time.
So, we will just friend. It's no problem.

I need happy time with boyfriend.

I'm waiting for your sincere answer.



His Email

11.July.2008

I cannot provide you the attention and happiness that you deserve, so I understand your decision. No problem.
I definitely hope that we can remain good friends.
Take care,

K●●●n

My Email
11.July 2008

Hello K●●●n

I think that you don't want speak with me now.
We were not able never to talk.

You told the truth.I understand your truth, and am big shock.
I could not eat any food by the shock today.
You were cheating me. I believe you, and have kept generous.
But,you played with my mind.
You had to keep concealing me.
So,you didn't catch my call and didn't take holiday and vacation with me.
You are cool and dry me.You refused no introduction of me to the friend,
and my visit to your town. It was a trouble that I visited you.
You did not answer my question always.
The meaning that you already have the girlfriend or wife,partner.
So, You are spending holiday with GF.And,you could not use my present.
You told me your truth when you cannot cheat me any longer
I never say an impossible thing. I tried hard and it examined it beforehand many times for our vacation. I am like the Pierrot.
You said that you like me for play with me.
you did me something if you like me.
So,now,You said that I cannot do anything.

You think that I am not worth you.


His answer

Hello ●●●●

Yes, I am at the office today.

I just don’t understand why you are shocked, and once again, angry!

I have told you before that I am not able to give you the attention that you deserve.

I thought that you now understood that, and have made a decision that you need more attention and happiness than I can provide, so you want to move on. I respect that, and understand it.

I also thought that we were in agreement that this would be best for both of us, especially since most of the time that we communicate, you are angry. That is not good either.

K●●●n

****************
So,I was convinced by this answer.
I tell you more Email next time soon !
You can know his nature by next my blog.

Copy of without permission prohibition