Nov 2, 2008

Before Email

Thank you for your waiting.

I went to a casual party of the enterprise by Halloween on October 31.
It was about 300 people and many enterprise .
So,I introduced this blog site and his company name to a lot of people.
I obtained the perfect chance by this party!!!!!!!

I have not received the complaint from the pig still.

He has already known I am establishing the blog.

My friend informed him of that already.

He deprived me of time and money. And, He played with my mind.
He showed me neither the apology nor sincerity.
He had to go to a professional woman. And,He didn't it.
Even if the wife has dissatisfaction, the pig should endure it.
The pig compelled interpret, nursing of lower half of the body to me by the volunteer.

I went to Shanghai twice for about 3000 dollars.
He said me that he will take vacation with me many times though he do not have money.
So,I made our vacation schedule many times

I am convinced of his lie.
You learn his true colors by that Email.



Copy of without permission prohibition