Nov 21, 2008

Busuness tool


He cannot speak Japanese though he is coming to Japan many times.
And, Hangul and Chinese either.
I am not good at English. I should not speak English on business.
So,He had me make the interpreter for free in Japan.
Why he cannot speak other language ?
The tool is necessary for the business.
It is at least 3 languages necessary for the business.

The person who makes me angry falls without fail and Company too.
I don't know why.
But,the company grows up with the person who makes it to the friendship with me.
I don't know why.
I think that I have special power.It has been proven many times.
Then I did not anything for it.
I hate the person who cheats.
He never showed me sincerity.
So, you understad it.

I'll go to France from US next week.
You know that I don't work now.
So, I'm free.I need recuperation time.
My blog becomes an update one week or two weeks each.

I don't know how the network in France.

Copy of without permission prohibition