Nov 19, 2008

Email 6

My Email

23:41 15.July 2008

Liar !!!!!!!!!!!

You should think about the action on me in sincerity. Please do not justify you. You do not understand your situation.
I did not agree with you of married people.
You associated unfairly with me.
So, I was not able to do my usual association with you.
I could not take vacation, holiday...........
I was dissatisfied. You could not anything by marriage.
It was not really happy time. It was the world only of the lie.
I was deprived of three important years by your many lie.
You don't understand it too much. You gave big damage by your lie.
You forget the happiness of you had my attend and effort. You did not do anything for it.

If I go to your house when you call a police.I'm no problem.
You said me that come to my house if I go to your town.
Is this lie ?????? I just visit your house. I am not a criminal.
You disgrace yourself if you do it. And, Everyone know it.
You should not associate with the woman if the family is important.
And, married man to associate with a single woman is to take the high risk
and the responsibility. You know it.
You have to think for my damage.
Are your family's bonds weak for the police to have to defend you?
You told it not to come to the U.S. I say the same thing to you.
You have forgotten your company is doing business in Japan.
Please go out !!! It is not a word that the executive job means.
I had said to you before that the person who cannot manage the woman happiness of one person cannot manage work.
You do not have the sense of economy.
The action on me of you is like the child.
It is mysterious that you are working by the executive job of NASDAQ.
I do not think that you are suitable for the character of NASDAQ.


You'll deal with me in sincerity if you apologize really to me.
Please thinking for you self again. you are benefited.


His Email
6:39 17.July 2008

I will call you on Thursday evening Japan time.

K●●●n

continues.

Copy of without permission prohibition