Oct 23, 2008

Pig's ethics

I came back to my house today.

I thougt that the pig lives in disgrace and it works.
I requested the friend of me in each country to make the blog from the language of the country.
Everyone cooperated pleasantly.

But,the blog is not established in Japanese.
Because,I set up the thread on '2 channels' site.
It's big site that 200 million view page will be inspected in a day the visit of 10 million people a day.
It is a site that the big enterprise also fears.
For instance, when stock prices fall even a little, it is a storm of bashing.

So,I cannot update this blog for this '2 channel' site yet.
It is necessary for the update of this blog site for one week.
I make it to can see the blog of the same all over the world content in one week.
The blog of Germany will become strong .
My German's friend is a journalist.
I am expecting it !!!!!!!!!

See you soon.

Copy of without permission prohibition