Oct 1, 2008

Hole of pig's socks

I saw the hole of his socks many times.

The pigbrought it without folding the undergarment.
And,I saw the cuff of his shirt worn out.
He can buy shirt. Because, He is stingy,but he has many money.
My EX BF did one's own washing, and the undergarment socks were always folded.
Of course, My ex BF is a single !
I thought pig to be a single. Then I ask him it many time.
I think if If he is married, never this situation.. certain.
And, He dosen't have any photos.

He was clever, and by pig wife's sloppiness.

Pig's wife is a nanny disqualification and house wife.

So,They are people who are a likes.

My weight has decreased by eight kilos by this matter
became a mental instability, and was not able to work.
I was not fat. I am a height 166cm and weight was 53 kg.

So,I am thin too much now. It's 45kg.
I will have to be hospitalized.
I have to go to the hospital tomorrow again.


Copy of without permission prohibition