Dec 8, 2008

Email 8

My Email
08:02 29.July 2008

T●●●●s

I ask you again.
Why should I pay for your call on business ?

You had the run-up of four days.
When can I receive AC adaptor of my Mobile lent to you ?

His Email
23:11 29.July 2008
I can’t even remember making that phone call, so I’m sorry for it. I did not expect that it is a problem, or costly, if within Tokyo.

I was hoping to order the AC adapter on-line, but have not been able to find one yet.

My Email
16:00 30.July 2008

You are disregarding me.
I say that you are a thief. You run away when you are inconvenient always.
You enjoy that I am angry.And you made it many times.


His Email
7:48 31.July 2008

Hello

I am not disregarding you, and I absolutely do not enjoy that you are angry. Please do not feel that about me.

I will have an AC adapter back to you next week…no excuses.

In regards to the one phone call that I erroneously made with your mobile, I agree that this is unfair that you should incur expense as a result of that. Also, I was surprised by the additional costs that you incurred with the return shipment of your mobile to Japan, because I was very clear with FedEx when I paid for the shipment, that I wanted to cover all associated costs. Does it help if I re-pay to you the incoming customs clearance fees and the cost for the phone call?

My Email
31.July 2008

You are not answering my question.It's disregard.
So,You acknowledged that I claim it to your company inJapan for you are not thiefto me.
You don't give me any answer for that.
The meaning you are acknowledgment it.

His Email
31.July.2008

I just do not understand what you want me to say in regards to one phone call made with your mobile.
There is no reason for you to claim it with the company in Japan because I am willing to compensate you for that, if that is what you desire.

 ↓ ↓  ↓  ↓  ↓  ↓  ↓  ↓  ↓  ↓

It is very unsightly.

continues soon

Copy of without permission prohibition