Oct 26, 2008

The pig has neither pride nor ethics.



The pig has neither the crisis-management, the self management ability nor the
sense of economy.

The pig lives in the house of $380.000, and has Porsche.
He doesn't have the pocket money, clothes socks and any gift to me cannot be bought.
He is not returning money still borrows from me.
We searched for the hotel twice with the taxi because his secretary made a mistake
and we made hotel reservations.
I paid for his secretary's mistake. And, he is not returning me other money.
He has the gold card of American Express. It is platinum or a black card in case of his income.

He is terrible and stingy.
So, he was associating by company picks up the tab with me.
And, He chose to lose pride.


He allows the action of me who loses his pride. So, he doesn't needing have pride.
The person who cannot do the crisis-management and self management is working as an executive job.
He deceives when there are some problems and is always running away.

He cannot take the consequences thoroughly like a child.
And, his lie is cer and skillful.
I do not mete out punishment like this if he takes the consequences.

The pig and I Email will be opened to the public from next time.
You will learn his truth by it.
Copy of without permission prohibition